- This event has passed.
Hagerty Classic Car Claims Q&A – Country Financial
March 15 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Q and A with Jen Munch and Gabrielle Zenner
Audience: BMW Club members
Who is Hagerty?
They began as a niche insurance agency offering coverage for collector cars and evolved into a global automotive enthusiast brand and the world’s largest membership organization for car lovers.
Their mission is to keep driving alive and to preserve car culture; they do so by providing best-in-class insurance offerings, membership services with unique experiences that bring together enthusiasts across the globe.
With over 2 million vehicles protected globally, Hagerty’s 88% retention rate proves they understand collector needs.
Here’s what differentiates them from other carriers:
- Guaranteed Value® – Agreed Value policies that guarantee you will be paid every cent of your vehicle’s value in the event of a covered total loss (minus any deductible)
- Freedom to drive – Whether you’re headed to a show, race, or the beach, you are protected. Collectibles are fun to drive, so why not hit the road?
- Unmatched Claims service – Most claims are paid out within 15 days of the initial report. You can choose how and where to restore your vehicle. Hagerty will even pay you to work on your own vehicle following a loss.
- Valuation Tools® – Undervaluation can cost you dearly, but this tool helps you prevent that with over 40,000 current collector vehicle values. Hagerty has an entire team dedicated to tracking collector cars sales across the globe so that you always know what your vehicle is worth.
What do they cover?
Collector cars, motorcycles, boats, tractors, and even military vehicles may fit their program if they are not daily drivers. They offer motorsports, on track insurance and commercial coverage for museums, dealerships, restoration shops and more. The best part is that they offer a 5% discount to National Car Club members.
Jen Munch Bio
Jen Munch is an Associate Partner Leader at Hagerty where she helps support the Farm Bureau Partnership. She joins us virtually from her home in Traverse City, Michigan. Jen has been active in the insurance industry for over 15 years with nearly 7 of those years with Hagerty. She has held many roles at the company and loves working with agents and car lovers alike. Her dream car is a 1957 Chevy Bel Air.
- March 15
5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Social Event, Vintage SIG
17020 SW Upper Boones Ferry Ste 100
Durham, OR 97224 United States + Google Map
- View Venue Website