- This event has passed.
Newport Oregon Coast Tour
August 13 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm| Free
Come enjoy a day at the beach with your fellow BMW fanatics! The 2022 Oregon Coast Tour starts at BMW Salem on August 13th, 2022, at 8:00AM and finishes at the Yaquina Bay Bridge in Newport. Our 100-mile drive through the beautiful Willamette Valley with the first stop at Fort Hoskins before turning to the coast where we will drive along Yaquina Bay. Our drive ends at the Yaquina Bay state park along Newport’s waterfront where we will have a beautiful view of the iconic arched Yaquina Bay bridge and north jetty as well as access to the beach, restrooms, and picnic areas.
After our exhilarating drive, why not spend one of your precious few days of pacific northwest summer at the coast? There is so much to do! Be sure to see the sights (the favorite coast activity of our drive coordinator, Norm Carlson), visit the aquarium in Newport, or drive north to the fantastic Yaquina Head Lighthouse (a must-see!), the Otter Crest Loop, or the Devil’s Punchbowl–the coast is your oyster!
The mandatory drivers meeting starts at 8:30AM and the first group will depart at 8:45AM.
1. All drivers MUST be pre-registered and be current BMWCCA members. No “Day Of” registration is allowed, and no “guest” drivers are allowed.
2. Drivers and passengers should stay with their cars until registration is complete.
3. All drivers and passengers MUST sign the electronic waiver prior to the event. The waiver is a separate link from this registration form for the event, please forward the link to your passengers.
4. Registration is limited to 45 cars.
5. Drivers meeting is Mandatory.
- Norman Carlson