Who We Are
BMW CCA was founded by several Boston-area BMW enthusiasts in 1969 just as BMW of North America was increasing its sales with the 2002. The Club began as an owner-support network and has grown to include owners nationwide of classic and current models. BMW CCA offer a comprehensive range of services and maintains a strong, independent relationship with BMW of North America.
How We Are Organized
BMW CCA is a not-for-profit corporation. The Club’s staff is located at the National Office in Greenville, South Carolina. The Club is governed by an elected Board of Directors that meets quarterly. Five Regional Vice Presidents, who serve on the Board, represent the interests of our many Chapters. Each Chapter is an independent corporation chartered by BMW CCA and operates within minimum standards of service to the membership.
Membership Rewards: Rebates up to $1500
BMW CCA members in good standing may be eligible for substantial rebates on the purchase of a new or certified pre-owned BMW from any authorized U.S. BMW Center. Rebates currently range from $250 to $1500 depending on the model. Visit www.bmwcca.org/vehicle_rebate for more information.
Get discounts on parts and/or services at participating BMW dealers and independent shops when you show your BMW CCA membership card. See our Vendor Discounts page for a current list of participating dealers, shops, detailers and retail shops.
Declared one of hte finest car-club magazines in the work by Car and Driver-each monthly issue has 140+ pages of articles, reviews, photography, and classifieds dedicated to all things BMW. Members can also access electronic editions of Roundel online.
67 Local Chapters
The Oregon Chapter is one of the youngest Chapters in the BMW CCA. See our history page to learn how it all started. As a young chapter, we’re still gaining traction but we have some great events such as the Maryhill Loops Road Tour, our NW BMW Motorfest, and car corrals at the Portland Historic Races and the Rose Cup Races.
More Member Benefits
- Outstanding national events including BMW CCA’s premier annual gathering, Oktoberfest.
- Regional festivals, concours, and club-sponsored corrals at major road races.
- Driving schools, autocrosses, rallies, safety schools, and BMW CCA Club Racing car-control clinics.
- Free classified ads on the website and in Roundel magazine.
- Ombudsmen to help with dealer issues.
- Club library and video services. Borrow BMW-related books and videos.
- Availability of a BMW CCA affinity credit card.
- Access to all areas of the growing online community at BMWCCA.org.
- PLUS, an array of corporate discounts from hotels and car rentals to insurance and performance parts.