- This event has passed.
Sold Out – Willamette Valley Driving Tour & Picnic
May 16, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm| Free
The 2nd drive of the year is coming up, Sunday May 16th. Arrive by 9am for a 9:15am drivers meeting.
It all starts at Wilsonville Starbucks, by Sonic. Over the hills and through the valley with some spectacular views of Mt. Hood, Mount St. Helens and even a glimpse of Jefferson and Mt. Adams… With a bathroom stop at Bald Peak state park about halfway through the drive and ending up in Hillsboro at Rood Bridge park for a bring your own picnic (with real bathrooms!).
- All drivers MUST be pre-registered and be a current BMWCCA member
- Face masks are required while outside of vehicles during the event
- Drivers and passengers should stay with their cars and must practice social distancing protocols at all times
- All drivers and passengers MUST sign the electronic waiver prior to the event
- Registration is limited to 40 cars
- The 9am drivers meeting is mandatory for all participants
See you there!!