- This event has passed.
Boyd Motor Werks – Randall Children’s Hospital Toy Drive
December 21, 2019 @ 9:45 am - 1:00 pm| Free
Boyd Motor Werks 6th Annual Randall Children’s Hospital Toy Drive starts November 15th and goes until December 20th!
We are looking for donations of new (unwrapped, please!) toys for children of all ages who have to spend the Holidays in the Hospital. All donations will go directly to the children at Randall Children’s Hospital at Legacy Emanuel on December 21st — just in time for the Holidays!
Some requests from the Hospital are:
- Board games
- Craft and drawing kits
- Coloring books
- Video games (appropriate for kids)
- Childrens’ movies DVDs
- Barbies and action figures
- RC vehicles
***Toy Drop Off Sites (until December 20th)***
- Boyd Motor Werks 224 NE 18th Ave
- ChromeData 700 NE Multnomah Blvd, 15th Floor
- On Point Community Credit Union (Sellwood Branch) 8085 SE 13th Ave
- On Point Community Credit Union (Hillsdale Branch) 6367 SW Capital Hwy
- On Point Community Credit Union (Lloyd Center Branch) 1720 NE 9th Ave
- On Point Community Credit Union (Fremont Branch) 16 NE Fremont St
- On Point Community Credit Union (Happy Valley Branch), 17055 SE Sunnyside Road
- OrangeTheory Fitness, 965 NE Orenco Station
- OrangeTheory Fitness, 19221 SW Martinazzi Ave
- Active Oregon Chiropractic, 357 Warner Milne Rd., Oregon City
- Burback Motors, 71 SE Main St, Portland
And join us at Boyd Motor Werks on December 21st to deliver all the donated new toys to Randall Children’s Hospital. Don’t forget to bring your BMW-powered “sleigh”! Get more details on Facebook.
- Mark Koepping