- This event has passed.
Winter Celebration Social and Dinner
February 23 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Festivities start at 6 pm at Golden Valley Brewery in Beaverton.
Dinner choices include:
- Wild salmon with sun-dried tomato tapenade.
- Grilled all-natural chicken breast with roasted tomatoes, shallots, and fresh basil pesto.
- House smoked beef brisket with barbecue sauce.
This year we are excited to feature guest speaker E.C. Mueller, manager of Portland International Raceway. E.C. will discuss PIR’s history and what exciting things are in store for the future. See video.
Always a hit is the Big Auction conducted by fun and charming auctioneer Wendie Martin. Money raised goes to a local charity and to help fund our chapter’s popular driving events.
Come help support the club and bid on some great items including:
- An abstract piece of art by Dusanka Krafj valued at $2,500
- Folding BMW bike, The Ultimate Cleaning Kit, hats, mugs, and 4 BMW M Car Miniatures donated by Kuni BMW
- Portland Trailblazer tickets
- Gift cards to Matrix Integrated, Pro-Tech Automotive, Sidedraught City, Skip’s Wheelwerks, and Gallageher Auto Spa
- Tickets to World of Speed
- Kramer Vineyards wine package, and much much more!
We are still accepting donations for the auction if you would like to contribute. If you’d like to donate a theme basket, car or luxury items, goods, services or even cash, please contact The Club President.
Registration ends Tuesday February 19th.
- Brian Cone