Rogue River Jetboat Tour
June 15 - June 17| $70
Be prepared for the trip of a lifetime: Jet boating on the Rogue River with a driving tour through the Rogue River Valley!
Our co-members Len Atlas and Florin Baldridge have mapped out a beautiful drive to be coupled with a fun and exciting Jet Boat river adventure with dinner from Hellgate Adventures.
Len and Florin have done this many times before as members and event planners for the Corvette Club of America. But since they also drive BMWs, they thought they would share the adventure with us.
Reservations are essential. Please register for this event on our MotorsportReg.com for jet boat tickets (jetboat excursion includes Dinner!!). Please book your hotel reservations yourself directly with the hotel. We have 25 rooms blocked at the Redwood Hyperion Suites. Reservations should be made for Friday June 15, departing June 17. You can book your motel anywhere you prefer or join us at this wonderful motel situated near the Jet boats and tucked away in the trees beside the Rogue River.
The Drive & Schedule
- We will begin our drive on Saturday, June 16 at about 10:30 am. We stop at the Galice Resort for lunch at about 11:15.
- The drive is about 120 miles long, and should be finished by 3:00 pm in time to board the Jetboats at 4:15 pm.
The Jetboat Tour
This 4-hour, 36-mile round trip through Hellgate Canyon stops downriver at the guest-exclusive OK Corral. Perched high above the Rogue River, the OK Corral is an old homestead where we prepare an all-you-can-eat country dining experience. Great western home cookin’ combined with evening adventure makes this our most popular trip. The table will be set with a delicious relish tray to begin the meal, then tossed green salad with our famous honey mustard dressing accompanied by our homemade piping-hot corn bread and ranch-hand biscuits. Your server will bring out platters of country-style barbecued ribs and chicken, plus our signature ranch style potatoes and more. Topped off with dessert and accompanied by beer, wine, iced tea, lemonade, coffee and hot tea, soon you’ll be crying “enough!” And if that’s not enough, some uninvited guests – black tail deer – may very well join you. This trip is a feast for the eyes and the appetite. We look forward to having you as our guest on our signature Hellgate Excursions Dinner Trip.
Fees and Costs
- The jetboat excursion is $70.00 per person, which includes a $2 service fee. Deadline to register is May 15th.
- Room reservations can be made at Redwood Hyperion Suites – Reservations are under the name BMW CCA – Booking deadline is May 4th.
- Rooms: King bed at $139.86 per night; Double Queen at $159.84. Make reservations direct at www.redwoodmotel.com or call 888-535-8824
- You can do just the drive or just the Jetboat. You can book your hotel or not take a hotel. It’s all up to you, but please pre-register before our deadlines.
More details will come as we get closer to the event. If you have any questions please contact Bruce Feller (contact information available at the Registration link below).