- This event has passed.
Randall Children’s Hospital Toy Drive Dropoff
November 13, 2018 - December 13, 2018| Free
The 5th Annual Randall Children’s Hospital Toy Drive runs from November 13 to December 13. We are looking for donations of new (unwrapped, please!) toys for children of all ages!
All donations will go directly to the children at Randall Children’s Hospital at Legacy Emanuel.
Toy Drop Off Sites:
- Boyd Motor Werks 224 NE 18th Ave SEE MAP
- ChromeData 700 NE Multnomah Blvd, 15th Floor SEE MAP
- On Point Community Credit Union (Sellwood Branch) 8085 SE 13th Ave SEE MAP
- On Point Community Credit Union (Hillsdale Branch) 6367 SW Capital Hwy SEE MAP
- On Point Community Credit Union (Lloyd Center Branch) 1720 NE 9th Ave SEE MAP
- On Point Community Credit Union (Fremont Branch) 16 NE Fremont St SEE MAP
- Active Oregon Chiropractic 357 Warner Milne Rd., Oregon City SEE MAP
Randall Children’s Hospital is a state of the art hospital designed exclusively for children. It is the first Level 1 pediatric trauma center in the NW. It has the only inpatient rehabilitation program between Seattle and Oakland. It is unrivaled in its pediatric expertise and is located at Legacy Emanuel in Portland, OR.
Some requests from the hospital are:
- Board games
- Craft and drawing kits
- Video games (appropriate for kids)
- Childrens’ movies on DVDs
- Dolls and action figures
- RC vehicles
Want to join us to deliver toys to Randall Children’s Hospital December 15th? Read about that HERE.
- Boyd Motor Werks
224 NE 18th Ave
Portland, OR 97232 United States
- Mark Koepping