1987 BMW 325is track/competition car & custom built, light weight tilt trailer
This is a highly modified, professionally maintained track car ready for the 2017 season.
- Dinan Stage II stroked 2.7 liter motor (upper and lower end rebuilt in 2016)
- Garret T4 intercooled turbo charger (new turbo in 2016)
- 6 Piston Wilwood big brake kit (new rotors, rebuilt and New Cobalt track pads 2016)
- MCS full suspension (New 2016)
- Ireland Single mass clutch
- Quaife 3.91 LS differential
- Oil pan baffle
- Full interior and sun roof removal
- Carbon Fiber vented hood (weight 14lbs compared to factory hood of 40lbs)
- New Sparco driver’s seat with 5 point Sparco Harness
- Hoosier slicks on TR Motorsports C1 wheels (wheels are 1 year old, tires have 4 track days)
- Toyo RA1 rain race tires (brand new) on TRW light weight wheels.
- 2 5 gal race fuel tanks with rack on trailer
- Lots of other misc. items and parts.
- 2250 lbs weight. Dyno 216hp/238lb’trq at wheels with 6lbs boost.
- Boost is adjustable to 10psi.
- Full service records going back to 1992
- Every nook and cranny of this car has been serviced and up to date for 2017 track season.
- You can call AR auto for verification of records and service. 503-697-3311
Maintenance: From bumper to bumper every part is inspected and maintained for track season. I have documentation of all work done at AR Auto in Lake Oswego, OR.